2nd Annual Canada Horde BBQ

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
So the 1st Horde BBQ was a ton of fun, and was great to meet a bunch of horde folks in person.

As promised, I'll be hosting another Horde BBQ/Get Together next summer!

With Eve Toronto announced for June 21st-June23rd, the date is being moved up!!!

Date: June 19th and June 20th, 2019

General plan of events will be a BBQ at Springbank Park, then moving the party to Palasad South for drinks, more food, bowling/laser tag/arcade games (last 3 optional).

June 20th will be a day of recovery from the previous nights shenanigans with a Horde Breakfast/Brunch before we all head to Toronto.

We will be able to spend the evening traveling to Toronto to be there the night before Eve Toronto begins.
My recommendations would be for any and all coming out to book a train from London to Toronto as a super cheap ticket is ~$33 CAD and its only slightly longer than driving.

If you're planning on coming, please send me a DM on Discord and join the Open Group on Square!

hordo.png

Last edited:
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
By chance is this around the same time as Tennocon? Two events i'd like to be taking in for sure!

umm... I remember my brother mentioning Tennocon earlier this year...and I think it is actually. When I see any news on it, I can update cuz that *might* be cool to check out

EDIT: Tennocon 2019 is July 7th, 2019

Last edited:

Wex

Federal Navy Academy
Monthly Kills
Just joined Horde so don't really know anyone but I live in Hamilton and have never met EVE players irl - sounds like a great opportunity. How many came out to your 1st annual?

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Just joined Horde so don't really know anyone but I live in Hamilton and have never met EVE players irl - sounds like a great opportunity. How many came out to your 1st annual?

More than welcome to come
And first one had a total of 6 of us, was small but a good start. Was announced somewhat short notice so I think that played a big factor

Rezkin

School of Applied Knowledge
Monthly Kills
Looking at calenders and checking flights when the wife leans over my shoulder and says "No, meeting spacedorks in RL is a divorceable offence!! LMAO, still checking flights......

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
i'll definitely do what I can to make this!!
I am so bummed I missed Vegas. I live in Wisconsin not too far from from Chicago actually.