Eve London 2019 - Sat, 23 November 2019

Chococat

State War Academy
Monthly Kills
A public info announcement for those in the UK or those in the EU that might fancy a jolly.

Here is the spuge from the eventbrite site.

CCP is joining forces with EVE London at Indigo at the O2 Arena on 23 November, where all attendees will join the staff in celebrating the grand finale of the epic Invasion World Tour.
For 2019, an already popular and long-standing pub meet will be elevated to Invasion World Tour status, with a keynote presentation, 2019 round-up for EVE Online and the Invasion World Tour, plenty of devs in attendance, an AMA with CCP devs, a PVP tournament, a huge party and more!

FULL EVENT TICKETS INCLUDE:
  • Access to the EVE London meet and conference
  • PvP Tournament
  • Party sponsored by CCP
  • Exclusive EVE Online World Tour t-shirt and swag

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eve-london-2019-tickets-70920285483

The indigo needs no explanation to Londoners; but for those who haven't bean, (see what I did there?), It's a 2,700 capacity live music venue with up to 4 bars open.

I shall be there. (chococat / d'hofren). Any other beans going or do I have to drink with wormholers?

Caldari Provisions
Monthly Kills
Damn I wish I could make it to The UK this year. Music scene sucks in Vegas so I’d rather go to London lol.
Maybe next time and you guys can take me to where this happens

Menschikow

Republic University
Monthly Kills
Going to be there. Sadly due to work just a weekend trip but hope will be fun nonetheless :cool: