Join question.

JJ Kasta

Good evening, as a newbie, after one week I am feed up with rats race in ammar space. Tonight I make trip to the goonsidiots HQ with intention to join. Was blown twice? ( empty punisher x 2 and capsule & 2), they even sad "fu... out" or something like that. KOS and that it.
So it was my first attempt to join anybody. No luck, but right now they own me money x 1000000000. Can I join any clan form PH? Kind regards. JJ Kasta.

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Yes, everyone is free to join Pandemic Horde Inc.

But make sure to join the corp before traveling to our systems, because then we would see you as neut and shoot you on sight. Which is what Sounds like happened with goons.

Could you explain to me why you would shoot neutral players entering your space? It was my understanding you were fighting this war against Goons because you wanted to create something different than the same old BS. If you are as bad as the Goons, shooting everyone who is not one of you - then why should we fight on your side?

This is a serious question, I came here to offer you a toon in this war. I despise Goonswarm and everyone like them. I was sincerely hoping you were different. You can write me off as a troll, or you can sell me on how you are a new regime.

SINCERELY -- Malcor Rex

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Could you explain to me why you would shoot neutral players entering your space? It was my understanding you were fighting this war against Goons because you wanted to create something different than the same old BS. If you are as bad as the Goons, shooting everyone who is not one of you - then why should we fight on your side?

This is a serious question, I came here to offer you a toon in this war. I despise Goonswarm and everyone like them. I was sincerely hoping you were different. You can write me off as a troll, or you can sell me on how you are a new regime.

SINCERELY -- Malcor Rex
Everyone in nullsec, even the pacifist signal cartel, operates under the assumption that everything that isnt blue wants to murder you.
90% of the time that assumption is correct.

So thats not sth we or goons do, its sth everyone in nullsec does and just how the game in null works.

I understand this, and I appreciate the reply. I have done extensive reading on this war against the goons. I believe that I am ready to join your side and will be making the arrangements to send you a toon, some ships - and even some ISK for the war chest. Thank you for your time and courtesy.

I would also like to join this fight, and was wondering what it entails. I have not put a penny into this game, and the battleship I have took me forever to get. I'm wondering if I die, is that it, or is there some fund or something to give me a ship to get back into the fight? It doesnt truly matter to me, I was just wondering. On the same note, what clan do I search up to join you guys?

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
I understand this, and I appreciate the reply. I have done extensive reading on this war against the goons. I believe that I am ready to join your side and will be making the arrangements to send you a toon, some ships - and even some ISK for the war chest. Thank you for your time and courtesy.
Keep your isk, you deploying to the front and joining fleets is all we want ;)

Keep your isk, you deploying to the front and joining fleets is all we want ;)
I am this day sending you my best alpha alt and all his ships. I sort of plan on trying to stalk you in-game and put you in my contacts. I am a reasonably knowledgeable player, but I have never fought in an Empire war before. Little local skirmishes over a citadel, sure. I saw yesterdays news from TIS, this is a huge chance to crush these bastards. :cool:

The sort of personal lore of my game play is that all my alts are The Rex Family, and all have last name Rex. In character, they are my Brothers. Maybe keep an eye out for him.

There better be war medals. I live for the bling, baby. I am only in this for the fast ships, sexy capsuleers, and the isk - at least when not fighting for a cause I believe in!

:D

YOURS -- Malcor Rex