Looking to join Pandemic Horde

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Hello all,

Looking for a change of scene, been flying with Test for 4 years and roaming around Eso is getting a bit too samey.

I tried to join your in-game recruitment channel "Join Horde" however it appears to be blocked to members of Test? Do you have an auth based application I could use please?

Active pvp fleet player, 4 accounts including titan(rag)/dread(nag), super and fax pilots on separate accounts + a 90m subcap main. Happy to switch from shield to armour supers. Also have 3 rorq pilots and a set of cap component BPOs which i used to use for churning out FAXes for mining tax discounts - when mining was still a thing in null!!

I've liquidated all toys in preparation for a move somewhere.

Thanks o7

Republic University
Monthly Kills
Hello all,

Looking for a change of scene, been flying with Test for 4 years and roaming around Eso is getting a bit too samey.

I tried to join your in-game recruitment channel "Join Horde" however it appears to be blocked to members of Test? Do you have an auth based application I could use please?

Active pvp fleet player, 4 accounts including titan(rag)/dread(nag), super and fax pilots on separate accounts + a 90m subcap main. Happy to switch from shield to armour supers. Also have 3 rorq pilots and a set of cap component BPOs which i used to use for churning out FAXes for mining tax discounts - when mining was still a thing in null!!

I've liquidated all toys in preparation for a move somewhere.

Thanks o7
If you haven't figured this out already, the NBIs recommend dropping to a NPC corp prior to applying to PH. The reason has nothing to do with our preferences, but rather a game mechanic that disallows them from adding you directly due to some corp roles that you likely don't even know you have.

I was reading somewhere that ops are not mandatory. I left where I was a year ago because there were mandatory ops nearly every day and if you didnt participate for whatever reason you were berated. My question is, aside from war or defense, are there mandatory ops?

I have been going solo for over a year since I left nul but I need a change and some interaction.

Harris Grekos

Republic Military School
Monthly Kills
There's absolutely nothing mandatory about being in Horde. If you go inactive too long (directors know exact dates, but I'm guessing several months), you might be dropped off to open space for new recruits.
Inside the PH Alliance there are several corporations besides the main branch of PH. Each corporation abides by PH main rules, but they each have their own prerequisites to join them. Some are linguistic, some are content-specific, some require kills, some require participation in fleets, some may even require being insane, slightly perverted and quite revolting (CapF, you know who you are-when can I join?). But to be in Horde, all one needs to do is apply!