US > AMSTERDAM

State War Academy
Monthly Kills
Yo EU beans - I am traveling to the Netherlands for business from Kentucky, US for two weeks Apr 30 - May 15th. I will be in the following cities if anyone wants to link up for a beer or coffee shop visit .

I will be in the following starting Apr 30th:
- Amsterdam 3 days
- Leiden - 2 days
- The Hague 3 days
- Haarlem - 3 days
- AMS again for a few days

I am traveling with a bunch of college students as part of an engineering and urban planning study, but will have plenty of time to visit socially. Let me know if anyone wants to help show us some fun things locally!

Federal Navy Academy
Monthly Kills
assuh levi, the hague resident here, i can also travel to any city for free during the week as long as my schedule allows it. if the college students need a nightlife guide, i can help them with that too ;)

State War Academy
Monthly Kills
That sounds great. I leave for Leiden tomorrow morning via bike. Will dig up full schedule and just let me know if something works. I am having a great time over here!

Also, I went dark for a couple days but am back on discord and will check this thread.

The Indonesian food here is out of control.

State War Academy
Monthly Kills
Sorry, mobile uploads gave me problems. Hopefully there is a post above this with it posted. I am also corresponding with William Crane on Discord. I can pretty much make any evening work - especially if a location is close to our hotels or within bike distance.

Federal Navy Academy
Monthly Kills
Sorry, mobile uploads gave me problems. Hopefully there is a post above this with it posted. I am also corresponding with William Crane on Discord. I can pretty much make any evening work - especially if a location is close to our hotels or within bike distance.
anything in the same town is within biking distance really :stuck_out_tongue: