Wanna return to Horde

Epica Yey

Arctic Beans
Monthly Kills
I used to be a member of Pandemic Horde since 2019/09/21 including 4 month membership in Blessed Bean corporation. Here is my EVEWho page.

Took part in numerous strategic fights and other operations as a interceptor scout, recon pilot and t1 and t2 logie pilot (kirin and thalia).

My killboard looks like this! Went for summer vacation and dropped EVE for a long period of time. Blessed Bean leadership expelled me for inactivity. Fair!

Currently thinking to get back to EVE and become a part of Horde once more. I believe Square still has my ESI. No problem with dat. My native language is Russian, but language barrier is not a problem for me at all.
I'm really interested in Black OPS stuff. My last application on square was related to the cause.

Being a member of Blessed Beans was cool, but except ratting bonuses which are cool anyways I've felt almost no difference between being a regular newbean or blessed bean. May be I did it wrong :smile: No idea!
I wonder if some PH corp is maybe in need of pilot like me.

Got recon ship, frig logie, interceptor - in 5. Can fly lachesis and huginn. Mostly survive. Can't wait for any offers from fella beans. Bless u Gobbins :smile:

Harris Grekos

Republic Military School
Monthly Kills
If you're into black ops, I can only suggest joining Black Ops Beans. It's a Bean Interest Group, not a corp. They take in members from all panfam corporations. ATM recruiting is closed because of deployment, but you'd still need to be in an api-verified corp to join. Personally, I'd welcome you in Blessed Beans; to be honest, the vibes I'm getting from other corps within Panfam is that it's either people that know each other for a long time and want to keep the connection with their friends, or it's a language oriented group to help people that their English skills are not good enough to let them enjoy the game.
If both cases don't apply to you, join Blessed Beans asap and come down to Fountain. I can guarantee you won't have issues with inactivity there for the next couple of months and... who knows? You might be the key player that blops a goon Titan!