Recent content by Graydor

1. Graydor

EVE Vegas 2021 Meetup (CTA, DEFCON 1, GOLD PEN, SELL YOUR WIFE AND MARRY YOUR DOG )

OK folks, If you are coming to Eve Vegas we need to get a headcount started, Natalia and I are accepting donations for the BBQ as it will help out tremendously with the pre-purchase of meat and alcohol, please fill out Alcoholic Satan's google sheet here https://forms.gle/Frkz64DW6ZHLvKGt5
  2. Graydor

MAX CTA EVE VEGAS 2020

As of May 6, 2020 this event is still on for October 22 - 25, 2020 Panfam BBQ and Get together Oct 22 all day Eve Vegas Event at Bally's Hotel Oct 23 - 25, 2020 This is looking to be one of the few events this year.
  3. Graydor

MAX CTA EVE VEGAS 2020

@Kronig Aideron it is set for a max amount tickets I think 150 once reached it will automatically go to the regular price for remaining tickets.
  4. Graydor

EVE Vegas 2019 Recap

As Natalia and I sat and drank coffee in the back yard. Staring at the beautiful Keepstar that @Jinto Lafiel made for us. It still brings a tear to my eyes that something so effortless as opening a door and saying "Welcome to our home" has become such a big part of everyone's plans. From...
  5. Graydor

2nd Annual Canada Horde BBQ

As the reigning Pandemic Horde Chef I give my full blessing on this event and will be there in spirit for a taste testing!!!!
  6. Graydor

Eve Vegas Pics

So Jinto has been slammed with work since the big trip to Eve Vegas (something I totally understand). He has downloaded a few pics to me so that we can see some of the fun that was had. Namely the group photo from the Thursday BBQ event at my house. The pics were to large to post to Discord so...
  7. Graydor

Horde CTA For EVE Vegas 2018 & PANFAM BBQ

Just keeping this post relevant.. We want to really have a strong horde presence this year so please consider coming to Eve Vegas and my BBQ on Thursday evening before it starts!!!!
  8. Graydor

Just a reminder everyone that if you are a member of PANFAM you are invited to the BBQ!!!!
  9. Graydor

OK everyone is asking me about good deals on rooms for EVE Vegas....Let me explain strongly!!!!! You are only going to sleep on average 6 hours a night during the convention. If you want to be a part of everything then get your room at Linq and party away...If you want to miss out on some of...
  10. Graydor

Test Thread

I see your test and raise you a test of your test!!!