Search results

1. Jordan Clarksonton

Small Corp looking to join Alliance

You'll have to talk to Gobbins as the Alliance CEO he is the only person who can accepts corps. Seeing as you have such a low number of members though your chances might not be high. Unless you have some real attachment to your corp name if might be easier to just join a corp already in Pandemic...
  2. Jordan Clarksonton

Pankrab Discord

Quick Forum Search, lots of threads found. [B.I.G.] PANKRAB
  3. Jordan Clarksonton

Questions about Joining Horde as a Corp.

You will need to talk to Gobbins the Alliance CEO for this. Hopefully the corporation your talking about is not the 7 day old corporation that Gammsy is in as that is a brand new character only created this year. If you have a long standing corporation with an active player base looking for PvP...
  4. Jordan Clarksonton

witch better implant

Try simulating it with Pyfa and compare. https://github.com/pyfa-org/Pyfa/releases
  5. Jordan Clarksonton

Wanna return to Horde

Take a look at Arctic Beans, they are our Russian corp. ingame channel "Join Arctic"
  6. Jordan Clarksonton

Returning Member

Yes, Just reapply to PH Inc. and your in. As for ESI gated corps you'll have to work your way through their requirements as needed.
  7. Jordan Clarksonton

Forum permissions?

Have you accepted the corp invite to your application yet? Ingame I still see you in The Scope.
  8. Jordan Clarksonton

Ship fitting advice

You can look at the fittings section if the forums here. Or probably easiest to use the ingame fitting window under Corp fittings.
  9. Jordan Clarksonton

2nd Annual Canada Horde BBQ

I am still coming no matter what the date is. Kicking myself for missing the last one since your so close :(