Search results

1. Brother Zoo

Raised by wolves Dylana 'Howling Mad' Aivo has not let her unconventional upbringing stop her...

Raised by wolves Dylana 'Howling Mad' Aivo has not let her unconventional upbringing stop her achieving great heights. Her invention knows no bounds and is credited with 3 unique flavours of sausage, a distinct font (the spiritual successor to Comic Sans) and the word 'Flurp' - the noise made...
  2. Brother Zoo

A regular blogger, Qymm recently completed the '1,001 ways to fit a VNI - a comprehensive guide'...

A regular blogger, Qymm recently completed the '1,001 ways to fit a VNI - a comprehensive guide' series. I must read for any serious Eve Online player.
  3. Brother Zoo

Originally a wasp breeder Qymm, co-author of 'Wasps: breeding and showing', quit the...

Originally a wasp breeder Qymm, co-author of 'Wasps: breeding and showing', quit the professional circuit after the Shoreditch incident where 20,000 of Qymm's wasps escaped from their carrier and infested the beards of local hipsters. Sadly 23 of them passed away and Qymm never kept wasps again.
  4. Brother Zoo

meant that instead of my wife knocking on the door of the trailer set aside for such visits, it...

meant that instead of my wife knocking on the door of the trailer set aside for such visits, it was agent who was parole officer for another inmate. He was super understanding after we worked out what had happened. My wife, thankfully, saw the funny side (literally saw it on the dark web) and...
  5. Brother Zoo

You can count on few people in this life but people like agent quickly become rocks in your...

You can count on few people in this life but people like agent quickly become rocks in your life. During a brief spell of internment (a misunderstanding around taxes and an altercation with a accountant in a downtown sushi bar) I had been granted a rare conjugal visit. A mix up by the...
  6. Brother Zoo

Elewood or El’wood has he was commonly known as during his 1970 glory years was one of the first...

Elewood or El’wood has he was commonly known as during his 1970 glory years was one of the first adult entertainers to experiment with performance enhancing drugs. A bad batch off tetramorphaline left him with an erection for 4 months when he earned himself the name ‘El’wood’. Incidentally, the...
  7. Brother Zoo

I had a lady and the tramp moment with Nidia some time back. Slowly munching the same strand of...

I had a lady and the tramp moment with Nidia some time back. Slowly munching the same strand of pasta, heads turning towards each other, eyes locking. I didn’t see the fork coming and was surprised how far into my shoulder he managed to get it. Lady or the tramp, Nidia really does give a fork...
  8. Brother Zoo

I like Kaladin. Type of person who is always willing to help a bean out. I had chronic...

I like Kaladin. Type of person who is always willing to help a bean out. I had chronic constipation a while back and after a FaceTime consultation and pictures over email he helped me shape a toothbrush into a suitable tool (he has been to prison at least 4 times lol) and work it out. Keep it up...
  9. Brother Zoo

test

Testes?