Search results

1. Harris Grekos

Want to join inc

Drop your current corp, apply to PH in game. Takes usually less than a day to get accepted.
  2. Harris Grekos

kikimora: fitting

Not in a public chat matey.
  3. Harris Grekos

Looking to join Pandemic Horde

There's absolutely nothing mandatory about being in Horde. If you go inactive too long (directors know exact dates, but I'm guessing several months), you might be dropped off to open space for new recruits. Inside the PH Alliance there are several corporations besides the main branch of PH. Each...
  4. Harris Grekos

Wanna return to Horde

If you're into black ops, I can only suggest joining Black Ops Beans. It's a Bean Interest Group, not a corp. They take in members from all panfam corporations. ATM recruiting is closed because of deployment, but you'd still need to be in an api-verified corp to join. Personally, I'd welcome you...
  5. Harris Grekos

Gankers

Sounds terrible sir. Could you please elaborate further? Could you give us a detailed report of the incident? Please include every minute detail, it might prove crucial to rectify this horrible occurence.
  6. Harris Grekos

Σπέρες και συγνώμη που εξαφανίστηκα. Με ειδοποίηση 2 ημερών περνάω σχολείο 6 μηνών. Το internet...

Σπέρες και συγνώμη που εξαφανίστηκα. Με ειδοποίηση 2 ημερών περνάω σχολείο 6 μηνών. Το internet δεν λέει μία, το laptop δεν σηκώνει ούτε potato mode, άστα να παν. Ευελπιστώ να μη μετακομίσουμε μέχρι το Φεβρουάριο. Τα χαιρετίσματά μου στους τρελούς! Fly crazy!