Highsec shitstorm

The Scope
Monthly Kills
So I have been following an interesting development in a highsec area in Tash-Murkon. Seems a small alliance put up a faction citadel as a memorial to someone's father who passed away. Wrecking Machine decided to wardec them to blow it up. Now this is where things get confusing. Locke Deathroe posted in the Facebook group I am part of asking for help to defend it. He further explains that they are attending a funeral and are lacking members to be able to defend the structure. Now where I get confused is some idiot that is called "The Great One" but posts on Facebook under Jim Halescott did some digging and seems to think the plea for help is a lie. I have done some of my own intel and can see where he may have gone wrong. That is totally beside the point of this post however.

Since Wrecking Machine is no friend of ours, and we always love a good fight. I was wondering... can we go to Lari?? I mean it's looking like a pile on already and for the sake of good pewpew it may be worth looking into. Plus I have always been one to go with the underdog and small guys. What say you Horde?