New (kinda)

Hi there, people of Pandemic Horde.

I would like to join your group in EVE.

I've been a member of Pandemic Horde, but I guess that I have been kicked or expelled, as I'm no longer a member. This could have happened last year or this. I have rejoined the forum, but I used to have a different set of credentials, but was now able to use my EVE credentials.
However, setting up services failed, because my EVE character is still member of Sebiestor Corp. I could use some help, if you would have me.

Maybe interesting for the reader:
I live in the Netherlands.
I know some people in real live playing EVE, but all in different sections and groups and too advanced for me.
I have been playing EVE for years, but only solo PVE. Joined a fleet a couple of time, but lost the fleet or got killed.
I have been training, but not consistent and without long term plan.
I have been gaming since puberty, which is about 28 years, so with a bit of training, I'm sure I can contribute whatever the group needs.
I have some money and plex, so don't need help with that (at least not to start with).
I'm shy, but fun. Last time I tried to figure things out myself, isolated myself and lost interest. My goal is not to repeat that error

My EVE name is 'Emperor Redeye' if you want to look me up

Last edited: