Questions about Joining Horde as a Corp.

Gammsy

I am in a corp with about 15 very active players, some with alts, currently staging out of a location a few jumps from Null in Caldari Space. (Forgive me for not being more specific at this time.) Collectively, our corp has expressed interest in joining Pandemic Horde however quite a few of our members are hesitant to leave the corp and "assimilate" into a Horde corp. I was hoping that we would be able to discuss the possibilities of joining as a corp. We understand this would mean adhering to all the rules set forth by the alliance and such.

Even if this is not an option, I would 100% like to speak to someone regarding joining. Feel free to message me either here or in game on this character.

Thank you and safe flying. o7.

Blackwater USA Inc.
Monthly Kills
You will need to talk to Gobbins the Alliance CEO for this.

Hopefully the corporation your talking about is not the 7 day old corporation that Gammsy is in as that is a brand new character only created this year.
If you have a long standing corporation with an active player base looking for PvP as we are a PvP alliance first and foremost then go ahead and PM him ingame or on discord.
If you are new to the game as I suspect I highly recommend joining Pandemic Horde Inc. with your small group and see where you fit and move from there.