Xeno Wolf

Xeno Wolf

Greetings! I've been playing off and on since 2004 but sold all but one original toon and I purchased more of a PVP-oriented toon back in 2020 from someone who also used to be in this corporation. I'm hoping to find a gated corporation within Horde Alliance that I can call my forever home. After years of mainly skilling my toon, I'm eager to start participating in fleets again and having a regular group of people to chat with. I'm in the Eastern Standard Time zone (Canada), and I am searching for a solid group of individuals who frequently engage in PvP. Drama isn't my cup of tea, as I already have enough of that with my wife and three kids (but let's keep that between us!). I'm currently studying IT - Cyber Security, so I'm always on the computer, and Eve helps me pass the time. Although I've taken a break from Eve due to real-life issues, I've continued to skill my toon, which I bought with around 35 million SP and now has almost 90 million skill points.

My question is whether any Horde Corps is currently recruiting, and if so, how do I apply to these gated corps in Horde?

I am eager to join a cool group of guys for some PvP action!

Last edited: