Search results

1. Levi Civita

US > AMSTERDAM

Sorry, mobile uploads gave me problems. Hopefully there is a post above this with it posted. I am also corresponding with William Crane on Discord. I can pretty much make any evening work - especially if a location is close to our hotels or within bike distance.
  2. Levi Civita

US > AMSTERDAM

3. Levi Civita

US > AMSTERDAM

Here is the agenda. Let me know if something centralized works for you all. Thanks!
  4. Levi Civita

US > AMSTERDAM

That sounds great. I leave for Leiden tomorrow morning via bike. Will dig up full schedule and just let me know if something works. I am having a great time over here! Also, I went dark for a couple days but am back on discord and will check this thread. The Indonesian food here is out...
  5. Levi Civita

IRL - Had to Share

Yes, about a decade ago I was primarily in design, then went into operations, then management, now marketing / leadership in firm. About 16 years in with this firm. Was named an owner a few years back. I definitely love it! @ariadne - thanks!
  6. Levi Civita

US > AMSTERDAM

Yo EU beans - I am traveling to the Netherlands for business from Kentucky, US for two weeks Apr 30 - May 15th. I will be in the following cities if anyone wants to link up for a beer or coffee shop visit . I will be in the following starting Apr 30th: - Amsterdam 3 days - Leiden - 2 days -...
  7. Levi Civita

IRL - Had to Share

Yo Busta - nice to see more PEs on here - what location do you practice at?
  8. Levi Civita

IRL - Had to Share

Hey there internet spaceship friends, In game I am Levi Civita and I may not be online as much, but I try to be there for big ops. Part of the reason is that I travel a lot for work and yesterday was a banner day for me. I am one of the owners of an Architecture and Engineering firm and was...