Alt rejected from corp

Caldari Provisions
Monthly Kills
Dear fellow Hordlings. I need some help to understand the rejection of my PI alts. I applied them to Horde, but the applications were rejected after 4 days. I’m not really sure what I did wrong. Is there a limitation to alts in Horde? (I have 5 PI alts in Horde already) Or is there some other rule I don’t know about?

The 3 alts are all from the same account (Omega) and I wrote “PI alt of Marinta Enaka” in the application so it would be clear they were alts of a Horde member. I don’t think I pissed anyone of, or did something strange whit the alts, so I don’t really understand.

They were not yet linked in scope as I thought I should do that after they are accepted.
Anyone able to shed some light on this matter?

Garoun Investment Bank
Monthly Kills
Are they in another corp (alt corp etc)? You may have forgotten to drop roles before applying.

Caldari Provisions
Monthly Kills
Thx for answering :-)

They are all new alts created only hours before applying. I was just gonna apply, then remotly set death clone to O-V and self destruct.

Tactical Feed.
Monthly Kills
They were not yet linked in scope as I thought I should do that after they are accepted.
Anyone able to shed some light on this matter?
I added my PI-alt to Horde a little while back and I did exactly like you did, the char was only hours old etc.
The only thing I did differently was that I added my char to the scope in Square before I applied.

I was approved after a little less than two days.

Yotah

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Do alts join Pandemic Horde Inc., or an associated alt corp?