Luth Curmal - An EVE life, embarressments and a plee or two

A Blessed Bean
Monthly Kills
Luth Curmal was cloned on Friday 20th OCT 2006 @ 13:19:00, in the Cistuavert solar system, in the Planet V - Moon 12 Center for advanced Studies School.
Gallente Bloodline, Miners ancestry.

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/character/258842008/kills/ Luths life as a capsuleer can be read about here, in a google doc.

Luths key Eve events:
  1. Joining the Volition Cult alliance, specifically joining the 'Back home in time for tea and Medals' (BHTM) corporation in 2006 - RRBS roams best roams;
  2. Killing a 'special' rat in Curse and Flogging loot for 3B+ = Obelisk and 1st Carrier bought with the proceeds;
  3. Becoming a VOLT High commander (Deputy Alliance leader) when in the Volition Cult corporation;
  4. Producing the 'Voice of Volt' magazine and creating, developing various media to advertise and inform on VOLT;
  5. Moving 7 naked Thanatos carriers in one day (Under old school jump rules) across New Eden - 1 Thanatos given as reward for the effort :smile:;
  6. Killing a titan...oh wait...Thats part 1 of the plees - Find me a titan to kill, I'm not quitting EVE until I'm on a titan killmail!
  7. Creating an alpha alt, who got a random invite from Horde and thus me joining HORDE a bit later.../me places apple on teachers desk;
  8. Passing my 45th year in RL, with some hair, a smile and not broken by wife aggro;
  9. SKIFF OF Dooooom, PVP roaming - 13 kills so far.
Luths key embarrassments:
  1. Dying in Jita stupidly to 4 thrasher criminals - 600M ISK Training clone lost;
  2. Running into my own bomb, to kill a cyno newb ship in querious :S;
  3. Not reading about the new Assault ship Damage Controls, losing a 'mint' Zealot, when I may have tanked like a boss - Good thing I'm in a newbean corp ;)
  4. Taking 5yrs to complete Frigate 5;
  5. Jumping in a lagged system with my 200+ friendly fleet, finding out I'd lost my Dominix 40 minutes earlier when game loaded up - bastards did'nt even pod me...
  6. Never using my Moros to shot anything more than a single POCO - Fair dues I did Siege 4 cycles - a long long time in deep Providence;
  7. Undocking and thinking I wont get destroyed...Then promptly doing something completely stupid in PVP... Luth is still under 400 loses after 11yrs;
  8. Owning a Drake;
  9. Owning an Eagle until I could fly the Cane....God they where awful but worked with our Arty doctrine;
  10. Killing Zarvox too often...erm wait, killings a good thing?

Luths plee's:
  1. Aid me with assisting Horde to kill a Titan;
  2. Aid me with assisting Horde to kill a Rorqual;
  3. I want to get into a Dominix Head hunter skin....Donations would be welcome or find me way to make ISK not involving anything within EVE or RL ££££s;
  4. Remember EVE is a game, a sand-pit, we do not all log-in to intentionally PVP - So love your indutrialists, try being a Logi!
  5. Tolerance of my being RL aggressed!

Hail the mighty Federation!
GalFed Icon.jpg

Kowtow to the mighty:
SKiff_Of_Doom3.jpg

A Blessed Bean
Monthly Kills
TITAN Kill - #1
On our way into Fountain, to attack the Rorquals, we see a Titan tethered on a Sotiyo in Delve, as we leave from Y-2ANO, we decide to try and bump it off.

Luth Curmal’s first Titan kill, Ragnarok kill Success!

11th November 2020 tally:

Thank you Horde!

A Blessed Bean
Monthly Kills
I WON EVE Dec 22...OH damn.. I LOST EVE Oct23..But staying an Alpha...Oh damn CCP gift Omega for a week..this it torture!

A Blessed Bean
Monthly Kills
Ah mannnn Plee 3, CCP only had the Domi Headhunter skin in the NES to buy.. WELL not spending RL ££ or consuming ISK..RIP that dream