Original Eve Photos

Berserkir Expeditionary Forces
Monthly Kills
Hey! I recently downloaded a file that has.... A LOT... of the original eve character portraits. It doesn't have them all though. It had 1 of my original characters in the file, but I haven't been able to find the other. I'm not sure the end date/date eve changed, but if you have a character with a DOB before 2011 you may be in there. If you're interested let me know and I can check... I've attached mine!

Attachments

A Blessed Bean
Monthly Kills
Here are some avatars I saved, I did have a link to that site, but so long ago.

Below is:
  1. Luth Curmal orginally
  2. Kil Miral - Alt I sold
  3. Carmen IX - Biomassed
  4. Yttrium - Unused alpha
  5. Mur Curmal - To be replaced
  6. Not sure - May be my alt Jack Dan1els, Jacobus Flint (Friend) or PBA Lunax (Friend).

Attachments

Last edited:
Federal Navy Academy
Monthly Kills
Hey! I recently downloaded a file that has.... A LOT... of the original eve character portraits. It doesn't have them all though. It had 1 of my original characters in the file, but I haven't been able to find the other. I'm not sure the end date/date eve changed, but if you have a character with a DOB before 2011 you may be in there. If you're interested let me know and I can check... I've attached mine!
Oh this is interesting. I have this huge file too but I can't find my old portrait. How is it sorted?

Berserkir Expeditionary Forces
Monthly Kills
Oh this is interesting. I have this huge file too but I can't find my old portrait. How is it sorted?
The first set of numbered files matches the second to last number from your Evewho number. then the last number is the folder you use once in the original folder. Your character ends in 88. I went into folder 8, then into folder 8, then just used the search function to find the correct character number. Here is the portrait that matches your number.

Attachments

Federal Navy Academy
Monthly Kills
Oh yes I remember this face! I thought the ID was related by my portrait number, the one you can find on your account info, but that was it.

Thanks a lot!