Pandemic Horde BBQ - Canada Edition!

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Hey folks, I'm organizing a Horde style BBQ in good ol Canadia this summer.

This is going to be a full 5 days for hang outs, doing some cool stuff in the area and whatnot.
I figure 5 days is a good amount of time for folks to come up for a couple days, or the full week depending on their budget, time available, etc

June 28th, June 29th, June 30th, July 1st(Hey you can experience Canada Day), and July 2nd
June 30th will be the actual date of the BBQ.

The weeks event will be taking place in London, Ontario. If you're interested in coming, DM me on Discord and I will send out the address for the BBQ closer to the date.

Tentatively, any member of Pandemic Horde is welcome to come out if they'd like.

Last edited:
State War Academy
Monthly Kills
This seems to fall nicely in between any work stuff I have going on. (Summer is when all sorts of trade shows and conventions I need to attend for work are happening.)
Will see if I can somehow make this happen. Anyone interested in carpooling from MN? :smile:
I'm thinking of taking the ferry crossing route, assuming I can go.

Can I bring the Mrs? Didn't figure she'd want to come as she doesn't play video games but she was interested in the prospect of a trip.

Last edited:
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
This seems to fall nicely in between any work stuff I have going on. (Summer is when all sorts of trade shows and conventions I need to attend for work are happening.)
Will see if I can somehow make this happen. Anyone interested in carpooling from MN? :smile:
I'm thinking of taking the ferry crossing route, assuming I can go.

Can I bring the Mrs? Didn't figure she'd want to come as she doesn't play video games but she was interested in the prospect of a trip.
I'll say yes, you can bring the Mrs if she'd like to come to Canada to hang out with spaceship nerds haha

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Just so people know, the 5 days is basically "Feel free to come up for the week so you're not just coming for 1 day"

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Was hoping you'd be closer to Vancouver. Less than 2 hours North of me. Looking my map here I might actually be in the area around the 4th of July. I'll see what I can work out for those dates.

Lowlife.
Monthly Kills
I'm in Waterloo, if anyone plans on coming down the 401 from/through Toronto I will pay for Gas! ($50 for two way). I hate the Greyhound

Alternatively, I could take the GO anywhere and meet somewhere closer. Can send e-transfer preemptively too heh

Last edited:
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
I'm in Waterloo, if anyone plans on coming down the 401 from/through Toronto I will pay for Gas! ($50 for two way). I hate the Greyhound

Alternatively, I could take the GO anywhere and meet somewhere closer. Can send e-transfer preemptively too heh
Train ride is super cheap as well as GO doesnt go to London