Pandemic Horde BBQ - Canada Edition!

A Blessed Bean
Monthly Kills
You'd think that being in Michigan; going to Canada would be a short trip... nope.. Unsure how I could be further away but still be in Michigan. Sounds fun though so I might be able to figure out how to get that trip done... %deity% knows I have the vacation time.

1527877264358.png

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
You'd think that being in Michigan; going to Canada would be a short trip... nope.. Unsure how I could be further away but still be in Michigan. Sounds fun though so I might be able to figure out how to get that trip done... %deity% knows I have the vacation time.

View attachment 656

thats cuz youre in the weird end of Michigan, if you can make it let me know m8

Horde Armada
Monthly Kills
I will also be reappearing and joining for the BBQ. Also if anyone wants to try Rock Climbing while up in London any of the days just message me on discord(Note you will have to pay for a day pass and gear rental if you want, 1 day is roughly 5$ for shoes(can be skipped if you are not trying harder climbs), 5$ for harness and $20 for the day pass)

Center for Advanced Studies
Monthly Kills
I’d love to come but I’ve been on 4 trips so far in June (one even to Ontario already!) so figure I should spend some time at home with the family. Have fun!

Lowlife.
Monthly Kills
I will also be reappearing and joining for the BBQ. Also if anyone wants to try Rock Climbing while up in London any of the days just message me on discord(Note you will have to pay for a day pass and gear rental if you want, 1 day is roughly 5$ for shoes(can be skipped if you are not trying harder climbs), 5$ for harness and $20 for the day pass)
ooooooooh maybe I can be the fat guy that ride down the bullet! (Unless you're not talking bout East Park lol)

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Guys, whoever is coming and not in the BBQ discord, I NEED you to DM me on discord ASAP for a server invite so I can get numbers sorted and everyone my address who's coming.