Recent content by Clovermite

1. Clovermite

I, Pencil

Thanks for sharing that. It's definitely a much more digestible version that gets the whole point across. The music and animations are really well done too.
  2. Clovermite

I, Pencil

I keep meaning to watch this, but have previously forgotten every time when I got home from work. I'm going to remember now that I'm replying to your post. This will remind me when I get home tonight to watch
  3. Clovermite

I, Pencil

One of the things that has consistently drawn me back to playing Eve is the complexity and "realness" of the economy in Eve. For whatever reason, I've always enjoyed playing certain business simulation games, and Eve offers one of the best business simulations possible. They don't call it...
  4. Clovermite

Great First Day

You'e welcome @Kalbuir Skirate!
  5. Clovermite

Great First Day

Just finished with my first strat op, it was pretty crazy. The first hour was chaos, even just getting ready to leave - so many newbies, including myself, confused as to what was going on. We didn't know what ship to bring. It turns out that desired ships/fittings gets announced right before we...
  6. Clovermite

An Abridged Guide to the History of Pandemic Horde

Is there a legit history somewhere? I saw title and stopped in - not much else in pub chat forum right now.
  7. Clovermite

Great First Day

Yesterday was my first day active in PH (Saturday I basically just flew down and didn't yet get involved). I've had a blast so far! Thanks for being awesome guys! I may just be remembering incorrectly, but it feels like I've gotten more attention and teaching in just one day with PH than entire...
  8. Clovermite

[DC|VA|MD] EVE Meetup 26th May 2018 at 6 pm

How did it go? I'm in the DC area, but only just joined PH yesterday.