After 2 years I’m back ?

Viziam
Monthly Kills
Hello friends

After spending 2 years away from Eve due to work and travelling i’m coming back!

I was a heavy miner and rorqual pilot, I also have the skill points required to building capitals tho I’m wanting to try my skills at a Junior FC role if possible.

However I am more then happy to fill a role that is more required at this time, I should be online soon just waiting on my new computer to arrive.

Schale.
Monthly Kills
Welcome back.

There's no FC roles as such in Horde, you're free to ping for roams, gatecamps, or whatever else you want. If you have questions or want someone to backseat you, feel free to ask (if you don't know who to ask, PM me and I can point you in the right direction).

Dreddit
Monthly Kills
Hey !

Welcome back!

Yes horde is doing better than ever and the community is friendly and professional when need be.

If you need help, I'll love to guide you to better yourself and enjoy the game as it's suppose to be!

See you in game and fly safe o7

Viziam
Monthly Kills
I’m in the process of getting a new PC so will hopefully be flying with you all soon! Is their a need for a high level industry pilot in the Corp atm or are their other roles that need to be filled?