Forum Upgrades

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Big forum upgrade just happened I want a few things tested:
- Please post screenshots of things that look bad considering I made the style myself and probably lots of niche places got skipped.
- Please let me know of issues and errors.

Known Issues:
- Responsive UI needs adjustments, the forum will not look well / work well on mobile till i do. ETA Today / Tomorrow.
- Normalize fonts

Turmak

The Scope
Monthly Kills
When i browse forums it gets expanded to full width of browser window eveytime when i click on a link. Otherwise looks good.

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
When i browse forums it gets expanded to full width of browser window eveytime when i click on a link. Otherwise looks good.
Do you mean the sidebar expanding basically? if that's not it plz make a screenshot or something

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Two notes:
  1. When you watch a post, you have the option of specifying, "Watch with email notifications." However, you don't actually have the ability to configure an email address, as far as I can tell. Is this deliberate?
  2. There's a "Password and Security" option when you click your profile image in the forum section. Clicking that displays a blank page. Perhaps this is an area you wish to suppress?
Love that we're actually able to follow posts yet again, though! Hated that we lost the ability in the PL forums.

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Yes, side bar is shrinking and expanding again.
Ya that's sadly due to how it's integrated, not a huge priority atm to get fixed atm. That being said they should both be cached and the minimize bullshit should stop as soon as its cached. Yes / No? If no what browser.