Hello guys, I really need help for real life advices

Lasiara

Perkone
Monthly Kills
Hello guys, I am not sure If this is allowed but I really need some real life advice, regarding about relationships. I am not sure If am wrong in this situation, but it's making me go crazy and confused. My heart is breaking, each time I always hear the lies. My girlfriend went to vacation for 2 weeks and she's staying for a whole month. Before I met her, she was already planning to go and I did not know she was supposed to meet her ex, they never saw each other just through chatting and talking for a whole month, but the true reason behind why the broke up I really don't know. Her friend told me, they broke up because that guy had still feelings for his ex. And she told me other story, she said because she couldn't handle the long distance relationship anymore. Well, few weeks before she was supposed to go to vacation, she told me that the guy wants to see her and she even asked her friends If it's a good idea to see him or not! Why would she ask and question herself If she wants to meet him when we are already in a relationship? Another few days has passed and I always had access to her facebook account, which she also has to mine but I never opened, but out of curiousity, I did for the first time. I read a conversation with her bestfriend that the guy is coming with her and her friends where she wanted to go to a place and she never mentioned it to me. I talked to her and I was so upset about it and she told me, she didn't tell me about it because I may get angry and she don't want us to argue again. I trust her, I really do but I find her kinda unresponsible being in a relationship with me. When she left to the airport and finally arrived, I kinda missed her already after a day. After 2 weeks, I decided to buy a plane ticket. I told her about it that I am coming but I did not tell her at which date. She kept asking me when I will arrive because she wants to fetch me at the airport. I told her the exact date and arrival time and a few days later she told me that she can't fetch me because at that day her mom organised a family reunion. What the heck? She can't even pick me up at 10 AM at the airport? Well, 2 days more left for my flight to go there and today we argued again. She told me she will be out with her friends, a girl and a lesbian to go drinking. An hour has passed and I asked how she is doing, if she is drunk and she shouldn't go home late because it's a dangerous place. She called me via videocall, and there were more people than just a girl and a lesbian.
There were a few girls more and a few guys, and I told her enjoy the time being with her friends but be home and not too late and she said it to me that she will go home maybe by 12 or 1 am. I went to the gym and I looked at the clock and it was already passed 2 am, almost 3 in the morning. I saw her online and she didn’t update me anymore, so I was kinda worried and messaged her and tried calling her but she needed a few minutes to reply and then she called. I said to her that I trust her so much but why can she not keep her words to me? You guys wanna know what she responded? SHE SAID SHE IS NOT DRUNK YET! WHAT THE F?! I told her, okay you don’t need to be drunk to go home and so on but she didn’t listen, she said her bestfriends are here ( I don’t know If it’s a guy or a girl ) but as far as I know, more people has joined there. I was so mad and told her I am so disappointed and trusted her words and she should go home. But then out of a sudden she just cancelled the call between us. I messaged her, she received it, she was online but she didn’t read my messages at all.

I don’t know what to do, is this girl playing with me? As far as I know in her past, she told me she was in a relationship and she cheated on the guy because she was bored of it being in a relationship with him and she found another dude and she left him cause she thought the new dude would be better, but in fact, he wasn’t.

I love her, but do I deserve to be lied again and again? I am trying to make this work, to trust her. But how can I trust her If she’s being like that? She told me she can’t keep promises, but she tries her best. What the heck does that mean? You don’t try, either you do it or not! Please help, I would really appreciate it.

Horde Armada
Monthly Kills
While we're not really a relationship forum, and so you should take any advice with a pinch of salt (none of us are you, in your specific situation after all), you did say this:

I love her, but do I deserve to be lied again and again?
It kind of sounds like you've answered your own question.

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
I'm the very last person to be giving relationship advice, I just want people to be aware this is a public forum. As in you do not need to login to view threads....

Npglh Nsg

Aliastra
Monthly Kills
Oooh boy it sure does sound like you've fallen for the wrong person. I might be a bit late to the party but if someone repeatedly treated me like that I'd leave them for fucking sure.

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
Man.... Thats harsh fam. Well... I wouldnt stay truth be told. Thats just not a very good atmosphere to be in, its absolutely toxic. You have no trust for her, and she doesnt give a shit about how you feel. So with that said, id really have to say leave the bitch man. Im sure it hurts everyones had a broken heart before, but you really really need to leave that for your own good in the long run.

Caldari Provisions
Monthly Kills
It's always hard to tell from a post like this, but this is how I am reading the situation:

She still has feelings for her ex, this is normal but she needs to resolve what the heck she wants. It seems like you are the temporary boyfriend to fill the void and she may have had intentions of going back to the ex all along. This isn't great for you, but I have seen this go both ways. Usually the temporary guy loses but sometimes he wins.

You can't control her feelings, but you can control yourself. I'm a little confused by what you wrote, but it sounds like you are being a nag, and being a nag is a great way to torpedo a relationship. This is easier said than done, but you need to give her the space she needs to figure out what she wants but you also need to help remind her why she should pick you over the ex.

As for the lying, it sounds like you are pretty focused on the incident where she said she was going drinking with two girls and then ended up at some party with a bunch of girls and guys. That doesn't sound like a problem to me, three person parties aren't really parties so usually people will start sending out texts fishing for a decent party. I wouldn't call that lying when plans change.