Horde Gamescom Meeting

On which evenings would you be able to come to a meeting (if you want to attend one)?

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

Results are only viewable after voting.
0.0 Massive Dynamic
Monthly Kills
o/ fellow beans,

thoughts have been done and on the short notice we are currently thinking about making a little meeting besides gamescom on one of the evenings, probably Friday evening but that's flexible. However, before we go into further planning, I'd like to see how many people would actually be there / be interested in this kind of meeting. If you are interested and would like to attend (and can come there in theory) please use the poll to say when you would prefer a meeting. Please DON'T do that just to troll as we need some solid base on planning. This meeting will NOT be in the gamescom area, however, it will be somewhere in Cologne so people who are at the gamescom this year can attend.

CU there
HuntingFighter Oramara

Meta Nova

Gentlemen's Club.
Monthly Kills
Hey,

I'm at gamescom. I vote for every day! It's a good idea! Come on, Beans! Come to Cologne and drink some Kölsch!

Meta Nova

Gentlemen's Club.
Monthly Kills
How was this? how many people showed? did you guys have a good time?
Hey,
only HuntingFighter and me was there. It was a pity. Some guys canceled and some didn't come. But it was funny. It was very spontaneous. I thouht even if we are few persons,

those who are there can meet. A Horde europe or german meeting would be nice.

Pandemic Horde Inc.
Monthly Kills
I really wanna do a meeting around gamescom as its the perfect time for me to combine Horde and meeting usa friends who come for work.

Meta Nova

Gentlemen's Club.
Monthly Kills
I really wanna do a meeting around gamescom as its the perfect time for me to combine Horde and meeting usa friends who come for work.
Yep, it's the perfect location to meet Horde members and friends. I was there for "work". The company I work in is every year there as exhibitor so I have received trade visitors tickets. And I didn't have to work there, my TL said: Do what you want- It's your party! That was really awesome!
When you need help to organize it next year and need a some support- let me know!